Thursday, May 19, 2011

I’m obsessed with hats as photo props for my son’s
professional photos (we go every 3 months). I’ve purchases sooo many hats and
have no idea what to do with them. I’ve donated some, given some to my photographer,
but I still have these at home, so I figured I’d sell them since he can’t wear
them anymore!!
All hats have only been worn once, for about 10 min during
his photo shoots. A few have never been worn b/c I forgot them at home, or we
didn’t have time to change him.

They are kept in zip-lock backs to stay clean and fresh!

Shipping is $5

Please PM me if interested in any of them!

**My son's pro pictures were taken by the very talented Beth Wild Photographry in Sarasota, FL**

Brown/Cream/Baby Blue Curly Top Hat (size: NB)
$20





 

Brown/Tan Hat with matching Diaper Cover (size: NB)
Set: $30





Lime/Turquoise/Chocolate Elf Hat (Size: NB)
$20




Turquoise with Green Buttons Bear Hat (size 0-3m)
$25





Grey/White Fuzzy Ear Koala Set with Diaper Cover (Size: 3m)
Set: $35






Tan Bunny Ears with matching Diaper Cover (size 0-3m)
Set: $30 (never worn, forgot to bring to photo shoot)
**Has removable green with white polka dot bows on
alligator clips and removable white puffy tail on alligator clip on diaper
cover**






Light Blue Bear Hat (size: NB)
$20 (also forgot to bring to photo shoot)



Orange/Blue/White (Go GATORS) Curly Top Hat (Size: NB)
$15 (also forgot to bring to photoshoot)






This same hate but in yellow and blue also in Size
NB

$15

Mom/Heart Tattoo Hat (Size: 0-3M)
$20


No comments:

Post a Comment